Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
A NEW ERA OF THE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS HAS BEGUN.YOU ARE INVITED TO PUT YOU BODY ON THE LINE TO ARCHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE AND BECOME SOMEONE THAT STANDS ON THE TOP.ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES CAN REACH THEIR DREAMS OF HODLING UP CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD AND STANDING IN THE FRONT OF MILLIONS OF FANS WHO EITHER CHEER YOU ON OR HOPE FOR YOUR DEMISE.ITS YOU JOB TO CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL MAKE IT.NO ONE CAN STOP YOU BUT YOU BUT YOURSELF.SO WHAT WILL TI BE? WILL YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE WHAT IS YOURS OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO END CAREERS BEFORE THEY EVEN BEGUN? ITS ALL UP TO YOU FROM THIS POINT ON START YOUR CAREER WITH WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!
Staff
Efed reopened Untitl22
Champions

Vacant Efed reopened 20120315_belts_heavyweight

Vacant Efed reopened 20120315_belts_IC

Vacant Efed reopened 20120315_belts_divas

Vacant Efed reopened 20120315_belts_tag

Rankings
Efed reopened Power5
Coming up soon!

Efed reopened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vince Mcmahon
Vince Mcmahon

Efed reopened Empty
PostSubject: Efed reopened   Efed reopened I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 am

After a long time I came up with the idea to re-open my former efed. It's been two years since I worked on this fed and any other. Now I've came up to the idea that I could do it much better. Two years ago on this same efed our results were not good. But now I can promise one of the best written results! Of course for that we will need help, and I'll engage a few people to help me. All interested can reply to Employment > Staff Members. When we are being joined by more people we'll need more people to help us. I would also be glad if some of you promote this fed to your friends. So have fun and enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions you can post it in Questions/Suggestions forum or ask me via PM. Thanks.

Vince Mcmahon
Back to top Go down
https://breaktherulez.forumotion.com

Efed reopened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment :: Announcements-
Jump to: