Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome
A NEW ERA OF THE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS HAS BEGUN.YOU ARE INVITED TO PUT YOU BODY ON THE LINE TO ARCHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE AND BECOME SOMEONE THAT STANDS ON THE TOP.ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES CAN REACH THEIR DREAMS OF HODLING UP CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD AND STANDING IN THE FRONT OF MILLIONS OF FANS WHO EITHER CHEER YOU ON OR HOPE FOR YOUR DEMISE.ITS YOU JOB TO CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL MAKE IT.NO ONE CAN STOP YOU BUT YOU BUT YOURSELF.SO WHAT WILL TI BE? WILL YOU LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE WHAT IS YOURS OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO END CAREERS BEFORE THEY EVEN BEGUN? ITS ALL UP TO YOU FROM THIS POINT ON START YOUR CAREER WITH WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!
Staff
School Starts Untitl22
Champions

Vacant School Starts 20120315_belts_heavyweight

Vacant School Starts 20120315_belts_IC

Vacant School Starts 20120315_belts_divas

Vacant School Starts 20120315_belts_tag

Rankings
School Starts Power5
Coming up soon!

School Starts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince Mcmahon
Vince Mcmahon

School Starts Empty
PostSubject: School Starts   School Starts I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 pm

My school is starting tomorow so ill not be that much active as i was until now..I will try to be active here every night or maybe morning...But ill be here !

So this is final... Raw GM will be batistafyr , SD GM will be "Dashing" Dylan James..Superstars and PPV will be Viper ... ill be here maybe every day maybe on weekends ... But ill be here to check everything
Back to top Go down
https://breaktherulez.forumotion.com
Suicide

Suicide

School Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Starts   School Starts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 am

Ahahaha suckers my school starts wednesdays
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
feartheviper

School Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Starts   School Starts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 am

My school starts on 19th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D-Real-Roy

School Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Starts   School Starts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 am

Suicide wrote:
Ahahaha suckers my school starts wednesdays

What's the 'suckers' for?

And same goes for me. Might only be able to get online on weekends and maybe for 30 minutes on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Starts   School Starts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Starts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To World Wrestling Entertainment :: Announcements-
Jump to: